natural magic

This blog is about me and my journey. It's a place to store my thoughts, to look back on my path and also contemplate the future of it.

It's 6h45 am. I'm sitting at my altar, inside my circle. It is so peaceful at this time of the morning. As I look over towards my altar I feel a sense of contentment along with that connection that I always feel deep down in side. Its the connection to the God and Goddess who sit with me. The connection to my path that will be there wherever I go and also the connection with nature that is all around us, all the time. I'm looking out my window, observing how still the tops of the trees are this morning. No wind to stir them up, the world is quiet.

I went taking picture yesterday afternoon at a local park. During this we decided to go rent a couple of kayaks from Paul and go out of the river for a couple of hours. Being in a kayak and slowly going down the river is like seeing the world from a different lens and I always come back from it feeling refreshed and re-invigorated. This is my absolute favorite way of connecting with nature.

Daily Tarot
I am so excited to share my daily tarot with you! Today was the Eight of Cups. A card that I have never got in a reading before. Imagine my surprise when I started getting into the meaning of it.

The Eight of Cups symbolizes that you are dissatisfied with your present mode of life and want something higher. You are set to abandon your daily routine of life to find it. This is focusing on the spiritual side of the heart, however. The man on the card is walking away from what he once held near and dear to him (the cups) because he now has a need for spiritual insight.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This had been the basis of my whole week last week! How inspiring to know that it's going to continue on into this week as well.

And I will leave this off my saying Blessed Be to everyone. Have a fabulous and inspiring week! )o(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Pages


About Me

Followers

Sample Widget

Labels

Labels