natural magic

This blog is about me and my journey. It's a place to store my thoughts, to look back on my path and also contemplate the future of it.

Today is day three of my endeavor to stop drinking Tim Horton's coffee. Now, I did not intend to be giving up caffeine altogether but my intake has decreased so significantly that after only three (well two really, day three is just starting) days I can already feel a difference.

Michelle (MoonLitOpal) posted something so interesting in her blog yesterday....diets / food recommendations based on your Zodiac. Why hadn't I thought of this before, it makes complete sense! I started roaming around on Google looking for more information and i'm really just trying to digest it all at the moment (no pun intended) but one of the things that stood out was that it pointed out that I should limit my coffee intake because of nervousness, restlessness, overactive mind...etc. Soooo true of me! I can't focus on anything for too long and I jump from project to project. I have to say, even after two days of drinking mostly herbal tea I feel so much calmer and more focused. Not just in my work and personal life but also my spiritual life. I feel that I made a good decision to do this and really i'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks and formulating more goals for myself.

I have not started going through my things yet in an effort to minimize my build up of belongings. I have the day off of work on Friday and am leaving it for then. During my work week there really isn't alot of time in between coming home, cooking / eating supper getting ready for the next day etc. I suppose I would have some time to do this in the morning before getting ready for work but really....who wants to tackle that at 6am? I'd much rather sit here at my altar, do my daily tarot and blog :) Woot!

Which leads me into my daily tarot. Now I can't decide if i should continue drawing from both my regular tarot and my hidden path deck each day. I find they work well together and usually correspond. The hidden path deck is really intuitive and easy to interpret but the tarot is something i'm starting to dive deeper into and am loving. Also the tarot seems to relate to all aspects of my life (mundane and magickal) whereas the hidden path seems to relate more specifically to my magickal path. Maybe i'll just keep with the daily tarot and use the hidden path when I need some guidance along my magickal path. Sorry for the ramble...sometimes its easier to figure things out when you write out your thoughts.


Today's Tarot Card of the day is the Seven on Wands. This card has to do with defending your beliefs, fighting for your ideals. You have an advantage when doing this and you also have inner strength and stamina. It could mean competition in business or with personal issues, someone or something might feel like an enemy.



Hmmm....this piques my interest. I know that whatever today brings my way I have the strength and courage to defend my beliefs and my position.

Off to see what today brings!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Pages


About Me

Followers

Sample Widget

Labels

Labels