natural magic

This blog is about me and my journey. It's a place to store my thoughts, to look back on my path and also contemplate the future of it.


This morning I pulled the Sacred Site card from my Hidden Path deck. I pulled this card directly after publishing my last post. Once the meaning came to me completely, I just had to share it with you.

Some of this is directly from the book as they explain it better than I can.

The Sacred Site card is all about Focus, Direction and Alignment.

It can mean that I am going to be guided towards what I need in my current journey / quest and / or that I need to narrow my vision to discover what is at the core of what I am looking for.

The kicker about this card is this line "The material dimension exerts a great deal of energy upon the sensory elements of physical life. This can distract the soul from what it needs to seek out and experience while dwelling within a material body"

I feel as though this is speaking directly to what I want my goal to be! I am on the right path and I just need to continue on with what i'm doing.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Pages


About Me

Followers

Sample Widget

Labels

Labels