natural magic

This blog is about me and my journey. It's a place to store my thoughts, to look back on my path and also contemplate the future of it.


* I believe that there is no such thing as a coincidence

* I believe in evolution and science BUT I do not believe that everything can be explained

* I believe that my energy will return to the earth when I pass on

* I believe that that my energy will be recycled on through new birth, when it's ready

* I believe that I can communicate with the earth and vice versa

* I believe in Karma and retribution in this lifetime

* I believe that through manifestation & will that I will become a better person (and a better Witch)

* I believe in Astrology

* I believe that absolutely everything is comprised of feminine and masculine energy

* I believe in the Green Man and Moon Goddess

* I believe in herbal remedies

* I believe in the four elements

* I believe in keeping an open mind to others beliefs

* I believe that if you stop learning in your practice, you will stop growing

* I believe in the power of the tarot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Pages


About Me

Followers

Sample Widget

Labels

Labels